Find Our Treats
Shop online anytime.
- We ship throughout the continental US. You can even elect to do a treat subscription so your treats show up automatically at your door at an interval of your choosing.
- Free delivery is available to zip code 23455 addresses.
- We also offer doorstep delivery (for a small fee) to some local zip codes; enter your shipping address during checkout to see if this option is available to you.
We are at the Williamsburg Farmers Market with freshly baked treats every Saturday March through December. Hours are 8 am to noon.
We are at the Hampton Blvd Farmers Market in Norfolk every Wednesday April through October, 3-6 pm. Also for the Thanksgiving Market on Sunday, November 24, 2-5 pm.
We are at the Shore Drive Farmers Market every Saturday, 9 am to noon.
Also Available At These Fine Area Retailers:
- Care-A-Lot Pet Supply, 5457 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach
- Care-A-Lot Pet Supply, 1924 Diamond Springs Road, Virginia Beach
- Care-A-Lot Pet Supply, 301 Oyster Point Road, Newport News
- Cottage LunaSea, 1169 Nimmo Parkway, Suite 210, at Red Mill Commons, next to Bath & Body Works. A portion of sales will benefit PAWS of Hertford County and K9 Justice League!
- The Creative Wedge - An Artisan Market, Hilltop West, Virginia Beach (near Saladworks)
- East Beach Veterinary Care & Housecalls, 9650 Shore Drive, Norfolk
- Fido Park Avenue, The Shoppes at Westgate, 11761 West Broad Street, Richmond
- Fido Park Avenue, Stony Point Fashion Park, 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Richmond
- Rex and Friends Dog Wash, 620 Stoney Creek Lane, Unit 19, Newport News
- Salon Versace Dog Wash & Grooming, 2865 Lynnhaven Drive, Virginia Beach, near the corner of Shore Drive and N. Great Neck Rd
- Taste of Smithfield (in the retail store), 217 Main St., Smithfield
- The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg, Merchant's Square in Williamsburg
- Unleashed Dog Bakery and Boutique, 131 Campbell Ave, Suite D, in Roanoke
- Whole Foods Virginia Beach, Laskin Road
- Whole Foods Newport News, Jefferson Avenue
- brown dog ice cream, 203 Mason Avenue, Cape Charles, on Virginia's beautiful Eastern Shore (brown dog ice cream was named one of the nation's 10 best on TripAdvisor.com and is a Martha Stewart American Made Food Awards Finalist!) Also, for every bag sold there, brown dog ice cream will donate $1 to the Eastern Shore SPCA!